Job Description :
- Accountable for a sales quota
- Constantly interacts with key stakeholders within customers, understanding their objectives, challenges and remit to increase own effectiveness.
- Manage daily customer sales activities, ensuring customer queries are being dealt with in an effective and timely manner.
- Identifies and develops new business opportunities, in collaboration with pre-sales experts.
- Coordinates activities among sales, pre-sales and other functions based on in-depth organizational understanding (Mode of Operations, processes, etc) and relevant market knowledge, in order to meet business objectives
- Participates in pricing strategies and contract negotiations and actively provides useful input.
- Solves complex problems based on sophisticated analytical thought and complex judgment.
- Acts as a professional leader for staff and task forces, often the most senior and recognized sales professional in a team, who serves as best practice resource.
- Communicating vital customer information internally to relevant Sales & Executive teams.
Job Requirement :
- Around 3 years relevant experience with a proven track record on direct sales/ solution in Indonesia, selling within the IT & related services industry
- Fluency in Indonesian and English languages
- Proven ability to identify, qualify, negotiate and close deals
- Solid performance history of achieving and/or exceeding targets (order intake, revenues, etc.)
- Relevant experience in working with people within a matrix organization
- Building strategic working relationships and Building customer loyalties
- Strong communication, presentation skills and professional customer relationship skills
- Strong customer driven mind-set, energetic, self starter, takes initiative
- Perform analytic deep dives to drive business insights and influence strategic decisions.
- Manages multiple stakeholders appropriately and with timeliness, driving collaboration.
- Apply proven expertise and build high-performance scalable data warehouses.
- Design, build and launch efficient & reliable data warehouse to be used in analytics tools.
- Intelligently design data models for optimal storage and retrieval.
- Deploy inclusive data quality checks to ensure high quality of data.
- Have a Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Computer Science, mathematics, statistics or other related degrees.
- More than 2 years’ of hands-on BI experience; preferably with background in software development, data engineering with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from datasets to a certain scale.
- Experience using ETL tools (Talend, Airflow, etc.)
- Experience using relational databases (PostgreSQL, mySQL, etc.)
- Experience using business intelligence reporting tools (metaBase, Tableau, Excel+VB script, etc.)
- Coding experience using Python.
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles.
Silahkan kirim CV dan data pendukung lainnya untuk melamar ke perusahaan Kami. Tulus judul lowongan yang di inginkan di subyek Email.
Kirim CV ke email: